-
[installing knoppix on a HD over a lan with terminal server]
This is the problem:
I have a cdrom with knoppix on it. I boot it with my pc.
I start the terminal server on it and my laptop with no cdrom is booting from lan.
I'm logged into knoppix on my laptop.
So far so good.
But I want to install knoppix onto the HD of my laptop.
I tried to open a root shell. But when I click it. it opens and it closes.. :S
Then I opened a regualar shell and tried the sudo command.
It said: "sorry sudo must be setuid root"
If I try to run the /usr/local/bin/km-hdinstall it says permission denied..
Can someone help me with it..
please..
Similar Threads
-
By glug in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:52 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 09:01 AM
-
By globaltekit in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By steve2004 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 12:21 PM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00