Hi All,
I am not very familiar with knoppix or deb. I am with Fedora. I run knoppix (HDD install) as my notebook is very old and it supports ISA sound cards and graphics.
I installed Knoppix about 6 months ago. Its heavily customised, with gnome desktop and other similar features to Fedora FC6. Its got tons of software removed for disk space, languages, kde, etc, etc.
My question is how can you upgrade the installation without trashing and restarting again?
I also would like to upgrade the kernel. It seems there is no knoppix repository that may be the issue.
Any tips / assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers and thanks!

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00