I have a Conner TapeStor 800 drive plugged into the floppy cable but I don't know what device name Knoppix uses for this drive. I tried /dev/fd0 through /def/fd2 but no luck. Does anyone know what device name I should try?
I have a Conner TapeStor 800 drive plugged into the floppy cable but I don't know what device name Knoppix uses for this drive. I tried /dev/fd0 through /def/fd2 but no luck. Does anyone know what device name I should try?

NEW Samsung USB Type-C 256GB Flash Drive USB 3.2 Gen 1 Genuine OEM -MUF-256DA/AM
$55.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
PNY 1TB PRO Elite V3 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive Up to 1000MB/s Read Bulk Package
$84.99
Sandisk Crayola 64GB USB-C Flash Drive, 2pk Cerulean Blue and Electric Lime,
$11.00
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99