I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 from the live CD. How do I enable login to use an account I have created via Kuser? The user shows up in the Kuser gui after creation, but does not show up in the 'Switch User' list in the Kmenu (nor does the user knoppix). I am also not presented with a login dialog after rebooting. Can anyone out there help me with this issue? I am comfortable using the shell for file system navigation as well as running scripts. Thanks.
![]()

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99
Samsung LC27JG56QQNXZA 27.0" 2560 x 1440 144 Hz Curved Monitor
$60.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ metro locked
$150.00
Samsung Chromebook Plus XE513C24 Hexa-Core 4GB RAM 32GB
$45.00