I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 from the live CD. How do I enable login to use an account I have created via Kuser? The user shows up in the Kuser gui after creation, but does not show up in the 'Switch User' list in the Kmenu (nor does the user knoppix). I am also not presented with a login dialog after rebooting. Can anyone out there help me with this issue? I am comfortable using the shell for file system navigation as well as running scripts. Thanks.
![]()

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
Vintage Intel C3405 white ceramic gold with chip carrier. Never used working
$44.99
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
RARE ATI Graphics Xpression ISA 2MB Mach64 GX EXM193 Vintage VGA Card 1995
$225.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00