Hello, I'm remastering Knoppix, so I would like to edit the /home/knoppix directory. I know that I have to edit /etc/skel in my chrooted environment. There a 2 Problems:
1. If I edit /home/knoppix and move knoppix to /etc/skel, the changes won't work if I boot my remastered Knoppix. E.g. I've created a file called "test" in my /home/knoppix directory on my HD. Then I copy/move the directory to /etc/skel. After that I leaved my chroot env. and made the ISO. After this I booteded it with VirtualBox. Then I typed in "cd /home/knoppix" and "ls -a", but I can't see a file called "test".
2. I think there is my Problem: 2 Days ago at the beginning of my remaster, I removed all KDE Packages. There was a package called "xsession-knoppix", I deleteted that too. Now I want to install this Package, because I have read that the file "45xsession" is for copying the /etc/skel to /home/knoppix. But when I write apt-get install xsession-knoppix, apt returned an error (It returned a german error, because I've got a german Knoppix, I tried to translate it: "Package xsession-knoppix isn't available, but it is referenced by another Package. E: Package xsession-knoppix" hasn't got an install..."
How can I install the Package xsession-knoppix, because I want that my /etc/skel automaticly copied to /home/knoppix, so that I can use my Fluxbox config etc. ?
EDIT:
Ok I found xsession-knoppix at http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/packages/ . I will create my ISO to test it.
EDIT2: My last Problem is, that it seems that fluxbox generates is menu file automaticly new. For example: I wrote my own menu file and saved it in /etc/skel. After Iso making and booting the Image Fluxbox Overwrites my Configfile in /home/knoppix. Is there a workaround for that?
Sorry for my bad English.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Lenovo ThinkPad P14s Gen 2a 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 5850U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$345.00