I'm booting Knoppix 5.1.1 live from my 8GB USB flash drive. On the flash drive, there's a 2GB Truecrypt volume formatted as FAT16. I would like to mount this volume as my home dir for the knoppix user.
I've already successfully built Truecrypt 4.3a on Knoppix 5.1.1 using the kernel source on the Knoppix DVD, so that's no problem.
In order to mount a Truecrypt volume, I need to run the Truecrypt command to authenticate. So I need to get a shell under either root or knoppix, to do that first.
Can anyone suggest a way I can do this? Thanks.

Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99
SOYO SY25 R-Vesa Socket 3 Motherboard SiS Chipset Mainframe
$73.99