-
Suggestion: sharing connection
Hi to all,
I am new of Knoppix, but I am astonished!!!
I tried it and I found it incredible,,,
Now, my 1 cent tip:
why not the possibility to share a connection with other machines ? I mean enabling Knoppix to act as a gateway/proxy/router. It should be possible also to add a dhcp/nat server to integrate with the existing Samba tools.
I know some mini-distributions doing all this on a single 'enhanced' floppy. So, the total weight it should be not so terrible...
In any case, my sincere congratulations!
regards,
vanni
Similar Threads
-
By Jwizzman in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:52 PM
-
By tortele in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By Jeffr680J in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:46 AM
-
By Yeti in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:56 AM
-
By captaincourage in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 06:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99