I could get Java on a Cd Zip drive or other form. I also have it on my PC. Is there anyway possible to use it with the CD?
I could get Java on a Cd Zip drive or other form. I also have it on my PC. Is there anyway possible to use it with the CD?
Simple answer is "yes."
To get a longer answer, you will have to specify what it is you're trying to do.

Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
VINTAGE - TANDY TRS-80 Radio Shack 2 Joystick Controllers w/ Box 26-3008 - NEW
$100.00
Radio Shack TRS-80 Microcomputer News Magazine 52 Issues 1977-1984 Vintage
$299.99
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00