I just installed Knoppix to my computer or what not. I cant get on the internet or i cant read anything on cds or dvd or what not. How do I get the internet to work? and if you know how can you get like dvds or cds to work?
I just installed Knoppix to my computer or what not. I cant get on the internet or i cant read anything on cds or dvd or what not. How do I get the internet to work? and if you know how can you get like dvds or cds to work?
Please see answer #7, although one or more of the other sections may help also.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
No problem with your subject line. Clear as a bell. Perhaps the answer above was for another thread as it bears no relevance to your subject line or question.
Knoppix is primarily a LiveCD and there are many threads regarding problems with internet connection after a hard drive install. I suggest the following :
1. Search the forum for threads which may have similar issues to yours to see if there are solutions
2. If your problems are distinctly different, provide some more detail on your hardware configuration, what you've tried and what effect it had
3. Try a linux distro which is more suited to a hard drive install. I can recommend sidux; great, fast distro with a helpful community (forum, #irc and you can talk to the developers). There are many others which may be more suitable than knoppix
drb
Ntice that it was edited after I made my post. It started as just a lame "help me" subject.Originally Posted by drb
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99