-
Junior Member
registered user
NFTS to FAT32 Transfer?
I need to transfer files from my slave(HDA1)(NFTS) to my Master(HDB1)(FAT32). I've right clicked on both drives and allowed read and write, but i still get a error,"could not make folder /mnt/hda1/folder...
The reason I'm trying to transfer is I have the BSOD 00000024x error when i boot my computer up,try to repair with windows cd, run any type of NFTS related OS. I really need to get the files off of the harddrive. I'm using knoppix 4.0. any help would be greatly appreciated.
an image of fdisk-L is below
Similar Threads
-
By rundream in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:15 PM
-
By Quacthulhu in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2007, 04:44 AM
-
By Knut Arne Vedaa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 01:43 AM
-
By zawi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-16-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By Marius Croitoru in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99

Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC SATA III 2.5" SSD Laptop XBOX PS3 PC
$119.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99