Lol I found out how to do it. Before you press enter to begin knoppix on the bottom where it says boot: type in "knoppix nopcmcia" this will skip the pcmcia check
When I boot knoppix on my laptop it freezes up where it saids "PCMCIA found, starting cardmgr." I don't have a PCMCIA card in the slot and also the same cd works for my desktop perfectly. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong? Thanks in advance.
Lol I found out how to do it. Before you press enter to begin knoppix on the bottom where it says boot: type in "knoppix nopcmcia" this will skip the pcmcia check
every time i loc on to my hp omni6000 laptop it freezes up after just a few minutes after i log in. i dont know where to look or what steps i can take to fix it

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72