Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Printer Problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2

    Printer Problem

    I am glad I tried Knoppix! Works well! I do have one problem, if
    someone can help. It's being able to use the printer. My printer
    is a Panasonic Laser KX-P6500. If someone can activate this
    printer I would appreciate it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Well I'm not at all sure what kind of problems you ran into trying to setup the printer so I can't really tell you anything specific.

    I did look up printer at linuxprinting.org and here is the details about your printer: http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_pr...sonic-KX-P6500

    As you can see it's not fully supported, but hopefully you can get partial support going. Post back if you have more details.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2

    Printer

    I can't get the printer wizard to work. I tried to see if printer comes up in
    KNOPPIX > configure ; it does not.
    Also used Printing Manager with CUPS; doesn't work.
    I am new to Linux. Any ideas

Similar Threads

  1. Problem in installing printer
    By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 11:39 AM
  2. printer problem
    By Irvingf in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 02:04 AM
  3. Printer installation problem
    By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
  4. Printer Problem.
    By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 09:07 AM
  5. Printer problem
    By Guest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2002, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$102.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot picture

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot

$79.99



SSD 2.5

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed

$42.00