-
Installing on HD and pcmcia problems...
Hi to everybody;
I've got a question. In these few months I tryied knoppix live cd. At the start up menu, i must digit this: knoppix nopcmcia. If I don't digit this the system blocks and don't load.
My question is: If I install knoppix on HD, do I have to digit knoppix nopcmcia, everytime i start the computer or there's a metod for load all the system without pcmcia loading?
Many thaks, for the answers and sorry for my poor english!
ciao
RoB
Similar Threads
-
By FunnyDingo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 01:03 PM
-
By gekkokid_loves_you in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By znmeb in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By nmella in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 06:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Keyboard Vintage M3501
$50.00

APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99

Apple Keyboard II M0487 Vintage Macintosh Apple IIgs ADB Keyboard Tested
$74.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99

Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports Works
$19.87

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

Apple Vintage Inside Macintosh Book Set Volumes I, II, III, IV & V December 1988
$149.00

Vintage Apple M4402 Black 24V 1.87A 45W AC Power Adapter for Macintosh PowerBoo
$72.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6115CD M1596 Desktop Computer Power Tested Only
$89.96