-
error when updating knoppix packets
Hello everyone,
I must do an update of the knoppix packages and for that I used this order:
sudo apt-get update
And I get this messages:
impossible to get
ftp://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debi...le/Release.gpg I couldn conect to ftp.debian-unofficial.org:21 (88.198.196.36). - connect (111
conexion refused)
impossible to get
ftp://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debi...ng/Release.gpg I couldn conect to ftp.debian-unofficial.org:21 (88.198.196.36). - connect (111
Conexion rejected)
Imposible to get
ftp://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debi...le/Release.gpg
I couldn connect to ftp.debian-unofficial.org:21 (88.198.196.36). -
connect (111 Conexion refused)
Reading list of packets... Done
W: GPG error:
http://security.debian.org stable/updates Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error:
http://ftp.de.debian.org stable Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1 NO_PUBKEY B5D0C804ADB11277
W: GPG error:
http://security.debian.org testing/updates Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error:
http://ftp.de.debian.org testing Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error:
http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error:
http://ftp.de.debian.org experimental Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: Maybe you want to execute 'apt-get update' to correct these problems
E: Some index files couldn'download, were ignored, or some old files were used instead.
it seems that it couldn't update correctly,
I read something about getting a new key to update the packages when getting this error, which is this order:
gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-key 6070D3A1
However I get this, telling me that there aren't keys completely trustful:
gpg: asking for key 6070D3A1 from hkp server keyring.debian.org
gpg: key 6070D3A1: public key "Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch) <
[email protected]>" imported
gpg: k
eys completely trustful can't be found
gpg: imported: 1
I tried to do the same thing with the other key, so I did:
gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-key ADB11277
And I got this
gpg: asking for key ADB11277 from hkp server keyring.debian.org
gpgkeys: key ADB11277 not found on keyserver
gpg: Open PGP valid data were not found
gpg: Total processed amount: 0
then I export the first gpg key and add it in apt-key, so I type:
gpg --armor --export 6070D3A1 | apt-key add -
And this is what I got:
gpg:`/etc/apt/trusted.gpg' can't be opened
gpg: keydb_get_keyblock failed: eof
gpg: No write key ring found : eof
gpg: error reading `-': Error general
gpg: import from `-' failed: General error
Just in case, I typed this comand:
And I got:
gpg: `/etc/apt/trustdb.gpg' can't be accesed: Permission denied
gpg: fatal: can't init trustdb: error in the trustful database
secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in 0/0 blocks of pool 0/32768
so.....this seem a complete mess,
How can I solve it?
Thank you and greetins
Similar Threads
-
By askme in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2008, 09:42 PM
-
By Teh_Lex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-01-2007, 06:19 PM
-
By koop in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 01:00 AM
-
By sn0wflake in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 04:36 PM
-
By lussac in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00