Hello everyone,
I must do an update of the knoppix packages and for that I used this order:
sudo apt-get update
And I get this messages:
it seems that it couldn't update correctly,impossible to get
ftp://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debi...le/Release.gpg I couldn conect to ftp.debian-unofficial.org:21 (88.198.196.36). - connect (111
conexion refused)
impossible to get
ftp://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debi...ng/Release.gpg I couldn conect to ftp.debian-unofficial.org:21 (88.198.196.36). - connect (111
Conexion rejected)
Imposible to get
ftp://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debi...le/Release.gpg
I couldn connect to ftp.debian-unofficial.org:21 (88.198.196.36). -
connect (111 Conexion refused)
Reading list of packets... Done
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org stable/updates Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org stable Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1 NO_PUBKEY B5D0C804ADB11277
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org testing/updates Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org testing Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org experimental Release: These signatures couldn't be verified because its public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A70DAF536070D3A1
W: Maybe you want to execute 'apt-get update' to correct these problems
E: Some index files couldn'download, were ignored, or some old files were used instead.
I read something about getting a new key to update the packages when getting this error, which is this order:
However I get this, telling me that there aren't keys completely trustful:gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-key 6070D3A1
gpg: asking for key 6070D3A1 from hkp server keyring.debian.org
gpg: key 6070D3A1: public key "Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch) <[email protected]>" imported
gpg: keys completely trustful can't be found
gpg: imported: 1
I tried to do the same thing with the other key, so I did:
And I got thisgpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-key ADB11277
gpg: asking for key ADB11277 from hkp server keyring.debian.org
gpgkeys: key ADB11277 not found on keyserver
gpg: Open PGP valid data were not found
gpg: Total processed amount: 0
then I export the first gpg key and add it in apt-key, so I type:
And this is what I got:gpg --armor --export 6070D3A1 | apt-key add -
Just in case, I typed this comand:gpg:`/etc/apt/trusted.gpg' can't be opened
gpg: keydb_get_keyblock failed: eof
gpg: No write key ring found : eof
gpg: error reading `-': Error general
gpg: import from `-' failed: General error
And I got:apt-key list
so.....this seem a complete mess,gpg: `/etc/apt/trustdb.gpg' can't be accesed: Permission denied
gpg: fatal: can't init trustdb: error in the trustful database
secmem usage: 0/0 bytes in 0/0 blocks of pool 0/32768
How can I solve it?
Thank you and greetins![]()

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98