Hi to everybody;
I've got a question. In these few months I tryied knoppix live cd. At the start up menu, i must digit this: knoppix nopcmcia. If I don't digit this the system blocks and don't load.
My question is: If I install knoppix on HD, do I have to digit knoppix nopcmcia, everytime i start the computer or there's a metod for load all the system without pcmcia loading?
Many thaks, for the answers and sorry for my poor english!
ciao
RoB

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99