It's annoying to have to go into the kde control center every time I boot up. It would be nice if I could just set mouseaccel=1 at boot up.
It's annoying to have to go into the kde control center every time I boot up. It would be nice if I could just set mouseaccel=1 at boot up.

Apple Vintage Macintosh MacWrite & MacPaint Boxed Software. UNTESTED. sealed
$199.99
Macintosh PowerBook G3 141 PDQ Vintage Laptop Late 1998 G2U
$56.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Creative Solutions MacFORTH Dealer Kit Apple Mac Manual/Disks UNTESTED
$75.00
DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00
Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10