-
Hi JohnnyH,
thank you very much, it works! Works perfectly!
The reason why id did not before is that I was too impressed by that apt-get update error and that I always executed the commands in the wrong order. That is because I've read some place that even if grip is installed before the lame codec, it should automatically be familiar with the directory lame is in and thus work fine, even if the codec should be post-installed:
(root)
Code:
apt-get update
apt-get install grip
apt-get install liblame0 lame
Well, that was the worng order.
Now, for the first time, I tried:
(root)
Code:
apt-get update
apt-get install liblame0 lame
apt-get install grip
That worked fine
Thank you very much!
But if you thought that finally you'll have peace, I must disappoint you
Because in your sources.list, you also have a VLC-mirror. I was wondering which package to (apt-)get in order to run VLC? How could I find out on my own? And what is "libdvdcss"?
keenPenguin
Similar Threads
-
By labero in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2009, 11:44 PM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 01:41 PM
-
By rivendels in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:03 PM
-
By dantheman10110 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst C9300X-NM-2C 2-Port 40G/100G Multi Gig
$775.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco RV320 + RV325 + MERAKI MX64 *UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLIES*
$100.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99