-

Originally Posted by
Laos
i tried to do this on a NTFS partition, it finishes, i shutdown and reboot etc. and use the cheatcode but i wont detect the knoppix persistent home image
i see the image on the hard drive too!
I also tried manually with home=/dev/sda2
P.S. would the fact i start knoppix with two cheat codes cause a problem?
boot: knoppix home=scan xmodule=vesa
Are you saying you created the image on your NTFS partition? I haven't tried to make my HD writable (by default, it's read only), but I have heard that it can be dangerous. That's why I suggested the USB key. Also, I've used three and more cheat codes without a problem, other than typos. I have never used an xmodule cheat, however.
Similar Threads
-
By eco2geek in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:13 AM
-
By ugo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-13-2006, 06:36 PM
-
By mattperkins26 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
-
By knopstar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 12:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99