-
Benn4433
Not a problem. I just saw the message today and replied. It is just that people get tired of giving answers when it has already been answered 100's of times and I can't blame them. If you do have a question, ask away. 90% of my work is now in knoppix. I boot from the iso image on my hard drive. This frees up the cd drive for other work and is faster. Use kb3 for cd/dvd burning. I admit that I do not do too much with audio and video, my collections are pitiful, but I did convert tape to mp3 in knoppix and burned to cd. Wordprocessing, email, internet, im, audio and video I am sure make up the bulk of the average users computer tasks, and they are all perfect in knopppix.
If you want to do anything else, let me know, and if I have done it I will let you know how.
Neeraj
Similar Threads
-
By kathat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:24 AM
-
By Thermic_Trio in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2008, 06:13 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 03:08 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 03:07 AM
-
By davidemelan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R750 2x Xeon Gold 6326 96GB 12x1.92TB SSD H755 Win 2022
$4999.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95