-
Am I using home and myconfig wrong?
Hi all,
I got Knoppix configured just the way I want. So I saved both the persistent home and the configuration. The first question is: do I need both, or does the persistent home include all the stuff that is in the configuration?
My second, and more important question is: Does it save the screen resolution that I had set when I was creating the persistent home and configuration?
During the first boot I had to use 'screen=1152x768 hsync=60 vsync=60' cheatcodes in order to get the resolution that I want. If I leave everything on auto, I end up with screen=1024x768 with a *sync=85. Should this stuff be saved in persistent home or configuration?
I am running with Knoppix 5.1.1, but this issue happened to me even with earlier versions.
TIA.
Similar Threads
-
By Jansi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:50 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:21 PM
-
By dk1ri in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 01:38 PM
-
By eentonig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
-
By DavidTempler in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99