I have upgraded my remaster to xorg 7.2-3. Live CD did work but after installing it X did not start. I see the X trying to start then drops me to a login screen again. I checked the .xsession-errors file it says:
Xsession: X session started for knoppix at Tue Jun 5 09:31:25 AST 2007
Any help is appreciated.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$599.00
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
Netgate 2100 pfSense Firewall Appliance w/ Power Adapter w/Storage Upgrade
$187.50
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$199.00
Ubuntu 26.04 LTS – 3 DVD Set Desktop - Server - Studio Edition - Grade AAA+
$13.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
HP ProLiant DL360P G8 Server 2.60Ghz 16-Core 96GB 2X 300GB Enterprise (Renewed)
$140.00