-
knoppix5.1.1: PPPoE connection doesn't work
I'm a new knoppix user from China. I tried to surf the Internet using PPPoE connection . The connection can be established successfully. But when I ping the DNS server , ppp0 doesn't transfer any packet. Knoppix only use eth0 to connect to the Internet . In MS Windows 2000 ,I can use PPPoE without any problem .
I wonder if anyone can help me.
BTW,if you don't know what I mean , you can contact me by private mesage
Similar Threads
-
By Gusse in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
-
By kuddo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:52 AM
-
By loksipan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 08:24 AM
-
By b0 in forum Networking
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-25-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By funky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00