-
Hi,
Yeah you got my idea. The KNOPPIX size is very big regarding my needs.
I need only the modules , X11 system and my custom application.
But the problems, how will I remove a huge packages that don't need for me.
And basically I am weak in understanding the X11 system, how it starts and how to use.
Moreover I am weak in auto loading necessary modules for my system.
So I want to use existing KNOPPIX after remastering...
I would be very pleased if you give me some hits.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By xtomcatx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:44 PM
-
By mkg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:02 AM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 03:43 PM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Electric Air Duster & Vacuum 2-In-1, 130000RPM Cordless Rechargeable Compressed
$67.11

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

Compressed Air Duster&Vacuum Cleaner, 3-In-1 150000RPM Cordless Air Blower
$65.84

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99