wich packet do I need to run a downloaded *.cmg file? I use Ubuntu
wich packet do I need to run a downloaded *.cmg file? I use Ubuntu
First, run
Then, install the klik client (NOT as root):Code:sudo apt-get install binutils libstdc++5 rpm gnome-about
and follow instructions on screenCode:wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
This prepares your machine to run cmg files.

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25