/etc/init.d/xsession
There is line user=knoppix or sth like that
I am working on a remaster and need for KNOPPIX to boot into root by default not as a user. I noticed KNOPPIX boots you into KDE as a user. Where do I find the script that will enable me to boot as root. I need it for forensic purposes and don't want to have to pull up a terminal then su. If I do that I still don't have root access from KDE. Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks,
/etc/init.d/xsession
There is line user=knoppix or sth like that

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99