A few years ago I was arrested for some computer hacking.. copying government data, and some other felonies I dont remember. Well. I got my old computer stuff back, and I am curious if there is a way for me to get the data back off of my memory stick? I used to be good with this stuff, but I can't remember really anything much anymore. Maybe I blocked everything out, long story. But I dont know what the FBI did to it, is there a way to get my files back? I got my hardrives back too, but I dont really care what's on them. I'm just curious what I had on it. I know I had some very long documentation I had written and would like back.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00