-
Data Recovery
A few years ago I was arrested for some computer hacking.. copying government data, and some other felonies I dont remember. Well. I got my old computer stuff back, and I am curious if there is a way for me to get the data back off of my memory stick? I used to be good with this stuff, but I can't remember really anything much anymore. Maybe I blocked everything out, long story. But I dont know what the FBI did to it, is there a way to get my files back? I got my hardrives back too, but I dont really care what's on them. I'm just curious what I had on it. I know I had some very long documentation I had written and would like back.
Similar Threads
-
By andyp in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:36 PM
-
By Metallo in forum General Support
Replies: 18
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:10 PM
-
By Miburou in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:14 AM
-
By cohyster in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 06:01 PM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99