-
Senior Member
registered user
booting/usin knoppix using a KVM switch
I got a shuttle FS40
~
http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/shuttle/ss40/ss40p1.htm
~
which I am using with a KVM Switch (an IOGEAR 4-Port MiniView one)
~
I can boot Windows XP and/or Linux/Debian/knoppix up or shut it down fine using the KVM Switch. The thing is that there seems to be some sort of hard and/or software impedance of the shuttle with the KVM Switch
~
if I run say the cheatcode "knoppix memtest" I can see the multicolor memtest run on the monitor without any problems, but if I let knoppix start by itself I don't see anything on the the monitor if I switch to the knoppix box
~
How can I fix this problem?
~
lbrtchx
Similar Threads
-
By mill0001 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:23 AM
-
By Guider in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:46 AM
-
By wilson001 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:25 AM
-
By pi8ch in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By shockerspaz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

HP Z840 44 Core Workstation 2x Xeon E5-2699 v4 - No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$594.97

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Intel Xeon W-3245 3.2ghz 16-Core CPU OEM - 2019 Mac Pro 7,1
$395.95