-
xorg.conf resets
I am running knoppmyth and trying to configure the graphics card for a new-to-me HDTV. However, whenever I make a change to the xorg.conf file and reboot, the file is returned to the state before I edited it.
One comment used more than once in the file is the line...
# Auto-generated by KNOPPIX mkxf86config
However, I cannot fine the mkxf86config file anywhere on my system. How do I prevent the file from being reset?
Thanks in advance for the help
Similar Threads
-
By snarkyFish in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:01 AM
-
By rocketero in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 05:36 AM
-
By dvryknopper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2007, 12:12 AM
-
By waellinux in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 02:16 PM
-
By mack in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00