-
trouble with knoppix on thumb drive
I'm trying to get knoppix on my thumb drive. I saw are earlier post where someone linked this this site wich had instructions. (www.tuxmachines.org/node/14738). Well I followed the instructions exactly like they said, but I still wasn't able to boot knoppix from my thumb drive. I even did it twice. Has anyone found these instructions sucessful. Is there anything I need to change with them.
Similar Threads
-
By twr50 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 05:06 AM
-
By wildscribe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:52 PM
-
By fyp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
-
By MaldiGola in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By jbreiden in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 01:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00