-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Cinemarxism
There's nothing "funny" with my setup of hardware, there's two SATA HDD's connected directly to the controller on the main board. The mainboard is a VIA K8T Neo....
What version Knoppix? For good SATA support I would try using the newest 5.11, I don't know for sure when SATA support for your chip set was included (actually, I don't even know it's in 5.11, but I do expect it is).

Originally Posted by
Cinemarxism
Memory: unknown crappy 1GB Ram.
If you think there is a memory issue (and maybe there is if windows crashes minutes after booting. boot the Knoppix CD and type in memtest at the prompt. If there is a memory issue I would resolve it before transfering files, as xtranfering files with bad memory could result in corrupt files.
Similar Threads
-
By Jaster in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:42 PM
-
By magicoizo in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 04:35 PM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00