-
Senior Member
registered user
booting/usin knoppix using a KVM switch
I got a shuttle FS40
~
http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/shuttle/ss40/ss40p1.htm
~
which I am using with a KVM Switch (an IOGEAR 4-Port MiniView one)
~
I can boot Windows XP and/or Linux/Debian/knoppix up or shut it down fine using the KVM Switch. The thing is that there seems to be some sort of hard and/or software impedance of the shuttle with the KVM Switch
~
if I run say the cheatcode "knoppix memtest" I can see the multicolor memtest run on the monitor without any problems, but if I let knoppix start by itself I don't see anything on the the monitor if I switch to the knoppix box
~
How can I fix this problem?
~
lbrtchx
Similar Threads
-
By mill0001 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:23 AM
-
By Guider in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:46 AM
-
By wilson001 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:25 AM
-
By pi8ch in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By shockerspaz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Mixed Memory Ram MICRON 8GB 1RX8 PC4- 2666V-UA2- 11
$2200.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99