-
usb flash drive doesn't work after booting without udev
I'm new with linux, so to try it I downloaded Knoppix V5.1.1.
After burning the CD I put it in the diskdrive, restarted the conputer and waited, it didn't work in one time, but at last it worked when I typed "expert noudev noaudio", so I could see what it looked like.
But now my problem, I can't look in my USB flash drive, I suspect that's because of the noudev part (I don't know what udev is, but it can't be because of the no audio, can it?).
Does anybody know how to fix this (by loading udev after I started knoppix maybe, but how). Maybe this also fixes my strange acting USB mouse, it jumps from left to right and back if I'm trying to point something (and I didn't drink
)
Similar Threads
-
By Vetrivela in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-12-2009, 04:46 PM
-
By PaulKraemer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
-
By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By KnoppIXuser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 01:27 AM
-
By KnoppIXuser in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 07:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Lot of 6 Samsung SSD 256GB PM9A1 NVMe Tested Good.
$180.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77