Anyone got Knoppix to work on this laptop? If so, how long does the battery last?
Anyone got Knoppix to work on this laptop? If so, how long does the battery last?
anyone knows if it will work on here?
![]()
I got it working on my 2140. I would expect it should work the same on the 2135.
I have not yet worked out the issues with starting up with a wireless LAN (802.11b) card in the PCMCIA slot... the detection sequence hangs. But if I leave the slot empty, I boot up ok.
Haven't run it for long periods at a stretch yet, but the battery should go 3-4 hours, same as in winblows.
I'll be working with this as I get more time.
good luck!
Mike

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00
LOT of DDR4/DDR5 RAM for PARTS AS IS
$429.00
Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-4800 PC5-38400 UDIMM RAM M323R2GA3BB0-CQK0L
$290.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
LOT of 4X HMA82GU7MFR8N-TF Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133P DDR4 Server Memory " 64GB "
$210.00
(24) SK Hynix - HMT84GL7AMR4C-RD - 32GB 4Rx4 PC3-14900L - Server RAM
$490.00
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00