-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix on USB key (Persistent Mode)
Hi,
I have Knoppix 5.1 on USB Key. When I boot the key, I select the 2nd option:
SYSTEM: Add as persistent writable system area.
Everything works great, it saves every changes and new stuff on my USB Key (Persistent mode).
The next time I boot from the key, I get a message:
Knoppix.img was not cleanly unmounted.
Then it fixes a bunch of inodes, block and whatever else.
I don't notice anything wrong in Knoppix. It's just drives me nuts that is does that everytime I boot.
Is there something I can configure to help Knoppix to cleanly Unmount?
Thanks,
Marc.
Similar Threads
-
By Orion6 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2008, 04:49 AM
-
By rioswill in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:49 PM
-
By ilan1 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
-
By y23 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 09:42 AM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Lot of 4 - 16GB 2Rx8 DDR-4 2666V MHz ECC Reg Samsung M393A2K43DB2-CTD6Y Tested
$300.00

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

CRUCIAL 8GB DDR4-3200 UDIMM 1.2V CL22-CT8G4DFRA32A-DESKTOP MEMORY
$34.95

SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00

Corsair Vengence Pro RGB DDR4 3200 (4x16gb) DRAM Kit
$340.00