-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix on USB key (Persistent Mode)
Hi,
I have Knoppix 5.1 on USB Key. When I boot the key, I select the 2nd option:
SYSTEM: Add as persistent writable system area.
Everything works great, it saves every changes and new stuff on my USB Key (Persistent mode).
The next time I boot from the key, I get a message:
Knoppix.img was not cleanly unmounted.
Then it fixes a bunch of inodes, block and whatever else.
I don't notice anything wrong in Knoppix. It's just drives me nuts that is does that everytime I boot.
Is there something I can configure to help Knoppix to cleanly Unmount?
Thanks,
Marc.
Similar Threads
-
By Orion6 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-17-2008, 04:49 AM
-
By rioswill in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-31-2007, 08:49 PM
-
By ilan1 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
-
By y23 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 09:42 AM
-
By Eero in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II AMD AM4 Socket ATX Computer Motherboard NIB
$125.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99

JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$49.99

ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99

Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB Wifi 8th/9th Geb 1151 Motherboard
$84.99