No one an idea???
Hi
I know it gifs... dsl-Linux and all that stuff...
But I just want to get a mini Knoppix iso image.
I'd like to create my own Knoppix with xserver
and just some minimal programm list.
That's it
Does somebody know where to get such a version?
Thanx
bigbrother
No one an idea???
there is a whole section here about customizing knoppix, look there, frequent request
Try the INSERT livecd.Originally Posted by bigbrother
It is intended as a rescue livecd, but it is also can be used as a small version of knoppix.
@ cbagger01
What do you mean with "Try the INSERT livecd".
Where do I get the rescue livecd???
Thanx
Google for "INSERT livecd". Results:Originally Posted by bigbrother
http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM
$80.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$8599.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00