-
Ok, I used gpart to write the partition table. I do have more icons on the desktop: sda1, which is the Hidden Dell partition, I'm able to mount and get in to, and sda3 I'm also able to get in to. sda2, which is the one I want to mount and open, I still can't get in to. When I try to mount, I get:
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
Failed to read last sector (478431764): Invalid argument
Perhaps the volume is a RAID/LDM but it wasn't setup yet, or the
wrong device was used, or the partition table is incorrect.
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Failed to mount '/dev/sda2': Invalid argument
The device '/dev/sda2' doesn't have a valid NTFS.
Maybe you selected the wrong device? Or the whole disk instead of a
partition (e.g. /dev/hda, not /dev/hda1)? Or the other way around?
Is there any thing else I can do?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By fogsy in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
-
By Bachatero in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:27 PM
-
By Plala in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
-
By stevelw in forum Laptops
Replies: 16
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By scrat in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

Lot of 40 Mixed 16GB Ram Sticks DDR4 Laptop Mixed Brands & Speeds - All Tested
$2399.99

F4-3200C16D-64GVK G.Skill RipJaws 32GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz Memory
$159.00

Kingston Fury Beast RGB 16GB(1x16GB) DDR5 5200MHz HP52U40S8MA-16FRAE
$170.00

Crucial DDR4 Pro 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3200 UDIMM ECC 288-Pin CP32G4DFRA32A.M16FF
$640.00

Crucial 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop 288 -Pin RAM Kit -OPEN BOX
$114.99

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00