-
Ok, I used gpart to write the partition table. I do have more icons on the desktop: sda1, which is the Hidden Dell partition, I'm able to mount and get in to, and sda3 I'm also able to get in to. sda2, which is the one I want to mount and open, I still can't get in to. When I try to mount, I get:
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
Failed to read last sector (478431764): Invalid argument
Perhaps the volume is a RAID/LDM but it wasn't setup yet, or the
wrong device was used, or the partition table is incorrect.
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Failed to mount '/dev/sda2': Invalid argument
The device '/dev/sda2' doesn't have a valid NTFS.
Maybe you selected the wrong device? Or the whole disk instead of a
partition (e.g. /dev/hda, not /dev/hda1)? Or the other way around?
Is there any thing else I can do?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By fogsy in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
-
By Bachatero in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:27 PM
-
By Plala in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
-
By stevelw in forum Laptops
Replies: 16
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By scrat in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Toshiba MG04ACA400N 4TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive HDD
$65.00

HGST Ultrastar 4TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5" HDD HUS726040AL5214 4Kn
$56.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59