Hi;
I just wanted to say that I really like the new look for the forum.
Apart from being easier on the eyes, the trimmed out GUI elements also help me dowload the various pages more quickly.
Thanks!
Steve
Hi;
I just wanted to say that I really like the new look for the forum.
Apart from being easier on the eyes, the trimmed out GUI elements also help me dowload the various pages more quickly.
Thanks!
Steve

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95