I have finally known how to remaster CD now. However, since I need to install more software, I need to know how to remaster knoppix to DVD.
Could anyone provide me some info?
thanks
Frank
I have finally known how to remaster CD now. However, since I need to install more software, I need to know how to remaster knoppix to DVD.
Could anyone provide me some info?
thanks
Frank
Anyone has done remastering DVD. Could you provide some help on this? I have found a lot of info on remastering CD, but not on DVD.
Thanks
Frank
It doesn't seem that there are much difference between remastering CD and DVD.
Though I'm not sure how to split it into "KNOPPIX" and "KNOPPIX2" images (or maybe I can just write UDF DVD with one image?)
The iso9660 standard doesn't allow for a file over 2 gig. This is the reason for the split. If you create a non-iso9660 remaster, them you might get away with it, but you might have more trouble booting. I can't talk you through how to do any of this, it's beyond my skill level.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
That's what I'm intereseted in.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Quick google search shows some mentions of Vista boot DVD with UDF. That means UDF is basically bootable. But how old computer (motherboard, I suppose) needs to be to not be able to boot UDF DVD?
And, another question, where is "KNOPPIX2" image mentioned in system (It is being mounted to /KNOPPIX2 and into UNIONFS, as I can see), and what should be changed for errorless removing of "KNOPPIX2" image?

Vintage Key Tronic EP3435XTAT Keyboard FCC ID: CIG8AVEO3435 / FREE RETURNS
$199.99
Micron 5V1X Vintage Color CRT VGA Computer Monitor Retro Gaming Tested Working
$119.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Sony HWR-5B Thermal Ribbon Cartridges NOS New in Box Japan
$49.97
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
$50.00
Vintage Lot of 20 Loadstar 5.25" Disks for the Commodore 64k and 128k + Papers
$149.99
DEC Vintage Pulse-to-Step Converter Driver Interface Card for DEC Systems
$50.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00