-
Junior Member
registered user
What I missed to remastering a CD?
I thought that I can remaster CD after I tried 4 times of my scripts. Each time, it gives me a resonale results after I delete some packages. However, when I starts to do real remastering by installing some packages, then I found that the iso file becomes very big. Here is the result. Before I install ipython package, I got 615 MB iso image. After I install the ipython, I got a 1.225GB image. the size of my knxsource without compression is 1978508. It is smaller than original knoppix source. What I need to do to get a reasonable size of iso.
Thanks
Frank
Similar Threads
-
By GlynG in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 01:03 PM
-
By grexk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 03:38 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By stux in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 11:31 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Intel H2000 4 Node H2216XXKR, 2x 1600w PSU HPC Server Chassis 16x 2.5"
$199.99