-
setup intel 3945 wireless
Hello, I'm user of a thoshiba laptop tecra and I would like to install the driver for my wireless lan card. I use knoppix booting it using grub for ntfs, i have the complete iso copied to the first partition ntfs, and i use the second partition fat32 to save home img and data.
I use knoppix 5.1.1 DVD iso copied on the harddisk.
How can I install this driver with this configuration?, or , how can I modify this iso to insert into it the ipw3945 driver?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By alcor in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:29 AM
-
By alepelo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2008, 03:17 AM
-
By onemaxx in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 AM
-
By Asgar in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:41 PM
-
By unledded in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99