How do i know if Knoppix has detected my wireless card, is there a command I can run to see if it's detected it?
When I run the wlcardconfig command in the root shell the following message appears:
Xlib: Connection to ":0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified
Xdialog: Error initializing the GUI
Do you run under X11 with GTK+ V1.20.0+ installed?
Does anyone know what this means and how I can use wlcardconfig to connect to my home wireless network?
How do i know if Knoppix has detected my wireless card, is there a command I can run to see if it's detected it?
Try the commandOriginally Posted by olicommunist
$ iwconfig
If you have something returned containing ESSID and ACCESS POINT information, then your wireless card is detected by Knoppix.
Rgds,
Chip

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
WARIS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin UDIMM Desktop RAM H4737130
$119.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Lot of 36 DDR4 Desktop RAM 160GB Total 32x 4GB + 4x 8GB PC4 DIMM Memory
$499.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
LOT OF 5 RAM STICKS-SAMSUNG/SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133 (16GBX5=75GB TOTAL)
$345.00