-
Running a TFTP Server
I'm trying to get the TFTP server running from the CD on V3.2-2003-05-20. I'm starting the server with
in.tftpd -l /tmp
seems to start OK. I see an in.tftpd process.
I can connect to the server but if I try to get or put a file I get "Error code 2: Access violation"
/tmp is world readable and I placed a world readable file there.
I have commented out all entries in hosts.allow and hosts.deny.
An namp scan of the server only shows ports 68 (dhcpclient) and 6000 (X11) open. No port 69 as the /etc/services list for tftp.
Is there a log for tftpd that can give me more info?
Anything else I could have missed?
Thanks,
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By pf123 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By gbrisset in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 10:20 PM
-
By ghostblaze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
-
By mmaki in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 03:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung - 990 PRO 1TB Internal SSD PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2
$200.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 11” 128GB Android Tablet Graphite BRAND NEW SEALED.
$214.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99