Hey everyone,
I'm quite attached to Knoppix now, however its becomming a pain constantly doing persistent home,
I am willing to Install it, i've seen how it works, however i already have XP and Vista (Installed in that order) as a Dual Boot,
Now I'd love having Knoppix on my PC, however I dont want to screw up EVERYTHING (due to Vista's Bootloader)
Is there a way i can install knoppix switching everything to GRUB, or some way to triple boot all this?
I've looked at guides but they arnt detailed enough that i know what i'm really doing.
Does anyone have a guide or can lead me the way to doin this?
Thanks
-Laos

Compaq Contura 430cx Vintage Laptop 9.5" Intel 486DX2 50MHz Windows 95 Working
$150.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Amdahl Computer Chip Lucite Paperweight Air Cooled Logic Chip
$89.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85