Please see answer #7.
This is probably is blatantly obvious, but I am wondering how to keep the data you download during a knoppix session, like files. Each time I restart Knoppix, everything I performed is gone. I have a USB Flash Drive in, but nothing is being saved. I guess I just don't completely understand knoppix, and was wondering how to keep the data.
Please see answer #7.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16
$70.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (M5) A3357 256 GB, Wi-Fi, 11 in - Silver
$590.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99