Apparently, using the old wind0ze trick will work, as I got the card working both in linux and windoze.
install driver, then install card. With the system booting up with the card instead of hotplugging, I have no probs.
Thanks for the quiet help.
I'm having an issue with a sony pcg-grx700 + a dlink dwl-g650 card with knoppix 3.7 live.
Currently, it sees ath0, has my SSID up, shows managed, frequency, access point, and bit rate, along with link quality & signal level.
My link light is lit, but pump -i ath0 gives me operation failed after the lights blink.
I've read that there may be an issue with dhcpd, but all that appears to be here is dhcpd3 which isn't running..
Wondering if I have an issue, or if I'm missing something obvious. Also, it's a possibility that this card is malfunctioning, as I get the same thing in Windows -- detected, but not connected.
Anyone have any ideas?
Apparently, using the old wind0ze trick will work, as I got the card working both in linux and windoze.
install driver, then install card. With the system booting up with the card instead of hotplugging, I have no probs.
Thanks for the quiet help.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99